A vegan global cuisine cookbook is on the horizon! Needs your help! »
Vegan Moroccan Stuffed Squash, one of many recipes on Justin’s site.
The Lotus and the Artichoke is a vegan food blog inspired by the world travels of Justin P. Moore. Now, Justin wants to take his recipes and make a whole vegan cookbook! He’s started a Kickstarter campaign to fund its publication, and now is your chance to donate. The perks look nice!
Here are a few recipes the cookbook promises to have:
- Gobi Tikka (North India)
- Persian Eggplant (Iran/Germany)
- Orange Tempeh Teriyaki (Hawaii/Japan)
- Mushroom-Tofu Stroganoff (Germany/Russia)
- Knödel & Rotkohl (Germany)
- Broccoli Quiche (France/USA)
- Cashew Mushroom Risotto Deluxe (Italy/Germany)
- Ginger Lemon Chickpea Sprouts (India/USA)
- San Francisco Savory Crepes (USA)
Yeah, that sounds pretty yummy. The book also promises 50-plus full-page pictures. I am so down with this! I can’t handle cookbooks without pictures. I want to see what the stuff looks like!
If this all sounds good to you, make your way over to Kickstarter and chip in.