Looks so yummy! The Dandies are killing me.
Hello all! Here is my Thanksgiving FEAST, all gluten-free and vegan to accommodate my little family.
- Candied local sweet potatoes with Dandies.
- Carrots and apricots with toasted almonds marinated in agave nectar and fresh citrus juices
- Green beens and fingerling potatoes (purple and gold)
- Balsamic black cherry vinegar, toasted pecans, cranberries and Brussels sprouts
- Creamed spinach with Daiya
- Rosemary roll
And for dessert, Vegan pumpkin cheesecake with cinnamon snap crust and caramelized pecan topping.