Vegan Package Swap! Because nothing’s better than vegan presents! »
You know what everyone likes? Presents. Unfortunately for most of us grown-ups, the opportunities for receiving presents are few and far between. Maybe a birthday, maybe a wintertime religious-ish holiday, but beyond that, we have to make our own fun.
All About Vegan Food has organized an international vegan package swap, a deal that allows you to give and receive some fun vegan surprises in the mail. It’s a monthly project—though participants can opt in and out as schedule/budget/life allows—which basically means that every month is birthday month, and the presents will always be vegan-approved.
The rules are as follows:
1. The Vegan Package Swap is open to everyone in the world. You don’t need to be vegan to be part of it but all goodies in the packages MUST be vegan.
2. You need to register to the website to take part (just once) and you will receive monthly emails to confirm your participation within 72 hours around the 5th of each month.
3. On the 8th of each month, you’ll receive an email with the details of your match for that month.
4. Packages should have goodies up to the limit of $20 (or 15 Euro or equivalent in other currency).
5. The shipping deadline will be on the 15th of each month.
6. In the last week of each month you will receive an email to evaluate the package you received and the user (to help us to keep the quality of the project).
It’s too late to join for the March swap [UPDATE: It’s not too late to enter the March swap! Subscribers until the end of February can take part in it] but you can totally get in for April! Register at All About Vegan Food, follow the instructions, and start thinking about your presents. Do you want to give and receive more than just food? Do you want to exchange international packages, or stay continental? The choices are yours.
This isn’t the first-ever vegan package swap, but per All About Vegan Food, it is well organized and easily customizable. The more participants, the more chances everyone has to discover amazing vegan items! Plus you get to be selfish (getting stuff) and selfless (giving stuff) every month!
Contact All About Vegan Food with any questions; otherwise, let’s get to swappin’.