Yes! The easiest and best almond milk tutorial ever. FRESH ALMOND MILK ALL THE TIME FOR EVERYONE!
Almond milk tutorial..
1. Soak a cup of raw almonds overnight.
2. Add the soaked almonds and 4 cups of water to your blender. Optional: sweeten it with a couple of dates, agave, vanilla and/or maple syrup.
3. Blend it at high speed for a minute or two.
4. Pour the milk through a “nut milk bag” and squeeze out the liquid..
5. Pour the milk into a purdy little bottle/jar..
6. Lasts 4-7 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
almonds are expensive, but if you can get your hands on ‘em, this is super easy! i’ve been making almond milk like this a lot lately and i’m loving it.