It’s a photo set of a capybara named CHEESECAKE who is fostering orphaned dachshund puppies. That is all. #HOLYCRAP #WTF
Hi everyone! We were just at Vida Vegan Con this weekend in Portland and it was the most amazing and best but it also means that we have like, no posts for today. Until tomorrow, please enjoy these adorable capybaras getting tucked in for a nap. I wish that were me right now. Except I hope it’s not in some shitty zoo. I haven’t researched it yet; don’t be mad at me if this is actually a capybara factory farm!!
WE WILL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MORE FUN FOR (every adult member of) YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!
Friday vegan blog link-o-rama! »
A tour through this week in vegan blogs:
1. The Obligatory Vegan Post—a sweet essay by someone who just started being vegan and is loving it,
2. Sabor de Soledad—is vegan!
3. Amazing Vegan Ice Cream—a blog with such flavors as Barack-y Road (a delicious vegan take on Rocky Road and a nod to our favorite candidate!) and Pumpkin (Pumpkin).
6. Top Five Must-Have Kitchen Gadgets—I would add a George Foreman Grill to the list. Duh.
7. This is bizarre but Banksy is apparently saying something about factory farming—I am not Banksy. Your turn.
[photo by Nigel Treblin/AFP/Getty Images]