Kale Kontroversy! It’s so dumb! »
Guys, the bestest leafy green, kale (so much bioavailable nutrients!), is under attack from idiots!
1. A guy in Vermont starts making these sweet “Eat More Kale" shirts. Yay!
2. As Laura mentioned the other day, evil bastards Chick-fil-A send him a cease-and-desist letter. Apparently “Eat More Kale” is TOO SIMILAR to Chick-fil-A’s sick and twisted slogan, “Eat Mor Chikn.” You know, where the cows hold the sign and it’s all Animal Farm-esque with the livestock turning against each other?
3. TV personality Anderson Cooper reports on said controversy. Apparently he’s has no idea what kale is? The Internet calls him out on that. So what does he do?
4. He insults kale. And shows a montage of other people insulting kale. Dude, set a good example for the children of this country! Kale is the BEST! You are ignorant!
5. Let’s all order shirts? And never ever watch Anderson Cooper? OK deal.